SINGING/VOCAL TECHNIQUES WITH MARY
Sight Reading/Basic Music Theory and Basic Sight Reading/Song Selection and Preparation
- The theory consists of learning basic Trebles, notes, rests, and name them effectively. Preparation for sight-reading.
- Song Selection and preparation consists of ensuring the right song choice for age, voice type, and circumstances are selected properly with the approval of parents/guardians.
- Song breakdown, using vocalization techniques, and breathing techniques are utilized.
- Preparation of small segments of the selection per student.
- Microphone holding techniques.
- Emotions and vibrations of student song selections.
- While other students are singing their part of their songs, listening and critique skills will be encouraged by the students that are not participating at that time.
- Karaoke music will be encouraged so that the student can become familiar with different arrangements.
Mary offers a free 15-Minute singing audition for all new students. To schedule, please use the Calendly link below.
Mary Nunez offers Private 1-on-1 Singing Lessons:
30-Minute Private Lesson: $110/per session
60-Minute Private Lesson: $160/per session