This online course/summer camp is to learn everything about Tik Tok, from the algorithm, dances, trends, fashions and of course how to go VIRAL
DANCE, MUSIC, FUN, EDITING, FASHION, VIRAL
Learn fundamentals to make sure every video you make gets high views and lots of likes!
- How the algorithm on Tik Tok works - Making a profile that stands out - Networking and collaborating with other creators - Discovering your own creativity on the app - Discover and learn from the influencers on the app - Learn how to use your iPhone to edit content to post and do transition videos
- Understand the trends, hashtags, styles, dances and more - Create awesome quality content with useful backgrounds and locations - What equipment you should have for better quality content - Using free apps that make your Tik Toks more viral-worthy - Learn how to take your content to the next level
Everything creative comes from within you. Every 15-60 second Tik Tok tells a story. Every Tik Tok has a statement to make to express yourself. We all have something to share and to communicate to others whether it’s through song, dance, comedy, POV or anything you want to make.
Now that we are all stuck at home this summer, let’s learn how to go viral on Tik Tok!
What you get:
- By the end of the course, you will be able to create content on Tik Tok that will guarantee high views and likes per video - A solid foundation on how to edit content and do transition videos
- Learn how to network and collaborate with other creators and influencers - Make a unique profile - Learn the algorithm on the app that gives you the advantage to get high views guaranteed
- How to work all social media as a whole
This 5-day weekly camp meets 1-hour a day with a live instructor. Space is limited.
TIK TOK CAMP: Ages 8-14
Time: 9:30AM -10:30PM Eastern Time - Monday through Friday
Week 1: June 1st through June 5th
Week 2: June 8th through June 12th
Week 3: June 15th through June 19th
Week 4: June 22nd through June 26th
Week 5: June 29th through July 3rd
Week 6: July 6th through July 10th
Week 7: July 13th through July 17th
Week 8: July 20th through July 24th
Week 9: July 27th through July 31st
Cost: $150 or 1 Camp Credit
All Program Requirements:
Mac or PC laptop or desktop computer with webcam capabilities
iPhone, iPad, or cell phone with video capabilities (digital cameras optional)